UPS Maxlink is power source with robust construction, flexible use and pure sine output. Thanks to connec external battery it is ideal device also for long-time backup. Length of wires for battery is 0,8m.
When powered from mains, the connected devices are powered by mains voltage and the external battery is recharged. In the event of a power failure, the voltage inverter is activated, the power is supplied from the battery and the devices are powered by the inverter. After restoring the mains voltage automatically switches back to the network and starts charging the battery.
- Max. continuous output power: 500W
- Input battery voltage: 12V
- Battery capacity: 40-150Ah
- Automatic voltage regulation 140 - 275VAC
- Switch to battery when U < 160V (+-5V) or U > 260V (+- 5V)
- Overload protect (powered from battery) - 110-130% output power for 30sec, immediate shutdown when output power is >130%
- Overload protect (powered from mains) - until the fuse is damaged
- Output power (powered from battery) 230V (+-3%)
- Input power frequency 45Hz - 65Hz
- Output power frequency 50Hz (+- 0,5Hz)
- Operating humidity 10-90% relative