Panel integrating 6 passive Gigabit PoE injectors into a single panel. Professional solution for remote power supply of a large number of active elements with support for passive PoE.
By adding this walk-through panel, you get a power center that you can easily connect between the existing switch and the patch panel, which already leads to the powered device (IP camera, IP phone, wireless elements, etc.). Power connectors are standard dimensions 2.1 / 5.5mm and both power all 6 ports according to the selected input:
- Mode A: Compatible with active components using 1/2 - and 3/6 + pins such as IP cameras, IP phones, wireless components (Siklu), and other components using 802.3af/802.3at power adapters. All 4 pairs are for the data.
- Mode B: Compatible with active components using 4/5 + and 7/8 - pins such as Ubiquiti networks, MikroTik and others. All 4 pairs are for the data.
Attention: It is not possible to combine PoE Mode A and 100Mbps devices from Ubiquiti networks (NanoBeam, PowerBeam, NSM5). Doing so may damage the Ethernet ports of your devices.
- 6 ports with passive PoE support
- LED to indicate a working power adapter
- Current limit 650 mA on each port
- 2 input power connectors - standard jack 2.1/5.5 mm
- 2 power modes - mode A and mode B