Pure sine backup power supply sinusPRO-500EWhite for device backup in case of 230V power failure. If there is a mains power failure, SinusPRO will automatically, within a fraction of a second, switch to power mode from the connected battery, and the connected device will start powering. A typical use is to back up the supply of circulation pumps of boilers, emergency lighting, computer technology, building security systems, etc.
Switching to battery power occurs automatically within 4 ms. When power is restored, the backup power supply switches back to the mains and at the same time starts charging the connected battery (not included) to be ready in case of another power failure.
A 12V lead-acid battery of your choice is connected to the backup source, the charging current of the source is a maximum of 10 A, and it is designed to permanently maintain the battery in a charged state. Operating statuses are displayed on the front LED display. The back-up source also has an acoustic signal of a possible malfunction or error.
- Power: 300 W (500 VA)
- Battery input voltage: 12 V (battery is not included in the product)
- Designed for battery type: lead acid with liquid electrolyte, AGM, GEL
- Recommended battery capacity: 50 - 200 Ah
- Mains input voltage: 190 - 260 VAC
- Output voltage shape: pure sine
- Output efficiency: >= 85 % (DC to AC)
- Battery charging current: 10 A
- Estimated charging time: 4-14 hours (depending on battery capacity)
- Power cable/cord terminated with fork length - approx. 0.75 meter
- Battery supply cables: approx. 0.75 meter, mesh 6 mm